Monday 8 April 2013

Skin Cancer Symptoms and Treatment

Skin Cancer  Symptoms and Treatment


Skin Cancer Signs and Symptoms
Skin cancers develop most commonly on sun-exposed skin including the backs of the hands and arms, upper trunk, face, nose, lips, ears, lower legs, and the hairless scalp. They much less commonly involve the nail bed, bottom of the feet, and the genital areas. Skin cancers are most common in people with lighter skin tones. There are three common skin cancers -- basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma. Actinic keratoses are referred to as "pre-cancers."
There are three main types of skin cancer: basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma (the nonmelanoma skin cancers), and melanoma.
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in humans.
Ultraviolet light, which is in sunlight, is the main cause of skin cancer.
The most common warning sign of skin cancer is a change in the appearance of the skin, such as a new growth or a sore that will not heal. Unexplained changes in the appearance of the skin lasting longer than two weeks should be evaluated by a doctor.

Nonmelanoma skin cancer is generally curable. The cure rate for nonmelanoma skin cancer could be 100% if these lesions were brought to a doctor's attention before they had a chance to spread.
Treatment of nonmelanoma skin cancer depends on the type and location of the skin cancer, the risk of scarring, as well as the age and health of the patient. Methods used include curettage and desiccation, surgical excision, cryosurgery, radiation, and Mohs micrographic surgery.
Avoiding sun exposure in susceptible individuals is the best way to lower the risk for all types of skin cancer. Regular surveillance of susceptible individuals, both by self-examination and regular physical examination, is also a good idea for people at higher risk. People who have already had any form of skin cancer should have regular medical checkups.
The first thing I ask about any product I investigate is what the ingredients are, and what they do. But I didn't know the ingredients in this skin cream other than they were natural and safe. I had been working on a spot of skin cancer on my face, was getting nowhere, 

Treatment for skin cancer:

so it was worth a try as a skin cancer treatment...
Now, of course, it's a different story. We know the ingredients, and we even know that the skin cream is used as a skin cancer treatment at some cancer clinics throughout the world. Safe, natural and effective, a winning combination.
Here's my situation when I got started.
A few weeks earlier my wife had finally pushed me enough to get me to go to the doctor to get a spot on my face looked at to see if it was cancer. It didn't take long. One look was enough. It was. Fortunately, just your typical, slow growing, not very dangerous type of skin cancer. The doc told me to make an appointment to get it taken off. I wasn't thrilled about that. Painful, leaves a scar, and costs more then I'd like to spend.

So, as I know a bit about cancer, I thought I'd first check out that black salve I had heard about for years. And I did. The results using it were impressive. It worked fast and got the job done. However, there were two major drawbacks in my mind.
1. It is painful.
2. It leaves a scar.
Well, it was my face, and would be my pain, so I decided to wait a bit and try some things on my own first. So I was dabbing away with this and that and getting nowhere, and things were starting to get warm. I could tell my wife was about ready to take me down to see that surgeon if that spot didn't start shrinking. So when someone mentioned Raspberry Skin Cream to me and how great it worked as a skin cancer treatment, I immediately got on the phone to learn more about it.
Bill told me that he had had a bit of skin cancer on a nipple, so he started putting it on that bump morning, noon and night. He has a device that measures the energetic level of a skin cancer. The higher the level, the more active the skin cancer was. I didn't know how that thing worked, but I could understand that the more active a skin cancer was, the higher the reading would be. Well, at least I was open to the concept.
As he was trying this out, Bill decided to measure his skin cancer's energy level. The energy level was 80 the day he started putting Raspberry Skin Cream on the cancer. The very next day that cancer's energy level was down to 30. And the day after it measured 0, zip, no more energy in that cancer. Who knows if that device really works? I don't. But two weeks later his cancer dropped off, so I knew the cream worked.
Another man he knew tried it out on a spot on his back the size of a silver dollar and about 1/4 inch thick. After a few weeks of using Raspberry Skin Cream as a skin cancer treatment, his cancer was down to the size of a fifty cent piece and only 1/8 inch thick. I asked him how it worked on serious melanomas. He said people were seeing improvement in those cases too, but it was too early to tell if it would take care of them on its own...
(Of course, you wouldn't want to fight a melanoma only using a cream. After all, it is in your body, and you need to hit it with nutrients internally too.)
Raspberry Skin Cream ingredients are at the cutting edge of effectiveness and safety. It contains:
Meeker Red Raspberry Extract containing ellagitannins from the raspberry seed.
Ascorbyl palmitate and allantoin: tissue rebuilders that help eliminate wrinkles and rebuild tissue.
Three moisturizers maintain skin suppleness.
Linoleic esters: patented topical anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant which reverses sun-damage caused by sunburn.
Oat protein: natural anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-itch.
What isn't in the cream that is in most creams?
Mineral oil - mineral oil clogs pores.
Diazolidinyl urea - formaldehyde producing preservative.
Sodium lauryl sulfate (sls) - questionable toxicity.
Propylene glycol - processing aid which adds nothing for the skin.
By the way, I decided to take Seasonal Rescue internally too as it makes sense to attack whatever was causing my skin cancer from the inside out too.
Within a week or two of using Raspberry Skin Cream as a skin cancer treatment, I could see my cancer starting to shrink. And it continued to shrink until it eventually went away. I am quite pleased. It is not fast as it took months for my particular spot to disappear. But... No pain. No scarring. A natural skin cancer treatment
I did learn something about how to use it. Rub it in several times a day. Works faster than the dabbing on I was doing at first. Now I'm using it on several possibly precancerous spots that have been coming out on my face and it is working well on those too.
From my experience and from what I have heard, it works very well on precancerous spots, moles, and most any skin condition. My mother uses it as a face cream as it has done a great job on her wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment